We try to make this process as easy as 1-2-3, and offer free consultation at your side. Contact us for any questions.
1 – Choosing The Perfect Stone Design
We offer a free consultation at your home, office or our showroom to discuss your needs and suggest ideas, but we highly recommend that you bring a sketch of your project to our showroom. It is a good idea to bring a cabinet sample, paint color.. etc. So, one of our consultants can help you choose the right stone, as there are hundreds of colors to choose from.
Things to consider:
- Use: Kitchen counters usually require sturdy material, such as granite, that can tolerate heavy wear, hot pots, etc. Marble, travertine, onyx and slate are suitable for a variety of surfaces including bath vanities, table tops, fireplace mantles, flooring, tub surrounds, shower surrounds, Jacuzzi surrounds and more. We can guide through your project for the best material choice.
- Color: There are hundreds of colors and variations within color groups to choose from. We have a great selection of material for you to see and many samples to pick from. Whatever your color scheme, we will be able to help you.
2 – Placing an order
To place an order with our company, we require you to have the following steps complete in your home:
- Cabinets need to be installed.
- All of the appliances in the kitchen need to be on location. That includes the stove, dishwasher, fridge etc.
- The sink needs to be on location so that we may take it as a template for the sink cutout.
- Once the above requirements are satisfied, you can give us a call and we can be out to measure / template your kitchen. Our installers will work with you to make sure all the specs and technical details are provided. We require a 50% deposit based on the estimate price. We accept credit cards(Visa, MasterCard, etc.), or personal check.
3 – Installation
The last and final step is the installation. Home owner must be present. We will install the countertop and seam it if necessary. Last, we will drill the faucet holes, attach the sink, and mount the dish washer. The remaining balance is due upon completion.
CALL US NOW TO GET STARTED
Toll Free Number: 1-855-282-6323